.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, November 4, 2016

Love for my Daughters

   My greatest pain, in all the targeting, has been knowing that my daughters are being technologically targeted and that there has been nothing I can do to stop it, especially since those who target us had convinced them that none of this is really happening and that its all in my head. The Truth is that we have all been surrounded by perpetration puppets as well as being technologically targeted. My daughters, as well as other targeted loved ones, have been my primary motivation for exposing the targeting. . .so that we can all get the proper kinds of help and protection from further harm.
    Since 2011, I have tried to stay away from my daughters, only sending an occasional "I love you" in text messages, with the hope that they would not be targeted more heavily for being close to me, because this seemed to have been happening through many years. They even tried using my daughters in order to have me institutionalized in 2011. But I fear that this may not have made much of a difference. And it hurts indescribably to know that they are being hurt. This is my greatest pain. . .along with knowing that they have both unwittingly brought children into our targeted family.
   Last year someone told me that my youngest daughter's child is "completely mechanical" and does not behave like other children. Last year I also had a vision of that daughter's brain being hurt/damaged. And then my oldest daughter had a set of twins! I have been in a deeper state of grief since then. Knowing what can be done to remotely psychologically harm or even mentally destroy a person in targeted families has had me terrified for all of us.

   One of the things that had been erased, and then also moved, in my 2012 writings on this blog, was my statement on how my youngest daughter was born with a minor heart defect and four breasts in the early 1980s. (I have read reports which stated that microwave targeting of a pregnant woman can cause things like heart defects in the child.) I believe that my oldest daughter's brain had been lasered so severely, in the late 1990s, that it caused un-explainable neurological symptoms which severely effected her speech and motor skills...etc. Both of my daughters are mind control victims and this has been evident in many ways. We have all been being targeted with technologies, and surrounded by perpetration puppets, in varying degrees.
   In some of my writings I had begged for help for all of us. There have been times when I felt angry that help has not yet arrived, which is evident in some of my writings. I am sorry for this. Since I've more deeply realized the scope of this crisis I do not want to blame anyone who surely would care to help if they could. I understand that, there are many who are struggling, many who have been being hurt and even some who have been brain damaged...etc. My daughters and I are like little grains of sand in a giant dessert of technological warfare. But we matter to each other and we have all been deprived of the love that we need from each other. And I am still praying for us to receive  protection from further harm and a chance to recover and regain our freedom. I often pray for this for all of humanity. God help us all to be totally set free.

   I had written a post about "Leaving Doors open in my heart. . ." for my youngest daughter, around the time when she gave birth to her son in 2013. (I also wrote posts about how they did not allow me to even have an uninterrupted/unsabotaged visit with her after what seemed to me like an episode of them using her son's birth as a way to torture her...etc.!) It appears that least some of these posts had been altered. I have not had a chance to freely check them all. But the above mentioned post had been erased and filled with a statement that seemed to be from part of an old testimony. It was also hidden from public view. Why? Perhaps to deprive my children of my love even. I hope they still know, in their Hearts, how much I love them.

P.S. I believe that the technological targeting can be easily proven - that there are medical tests that can detect the brain and cell structure damage that is being inflicted upon heavily targeted people like my daughters and I. There are also ways to detect the technological targeting. But it would all have to be done honestly. And it is my experience that the field of medicine is more corrupt than anything else is. I am being lasered in my heart - heart attack symptoms, as I started writing this post.