.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Garlic Experiment and Cyclotron Resonance?

  Until today, I recently went through another round of the technological part of the targeting backing off and a vamp up in the parasite and chemical part. As this happened my garlic started turning bright green as it cooked. This has happened before, at a time when ginger root also contained the same green color in most of the stores I frequented. After I told a store manager about it and posted it on this blog it stopped. All seemed normal again. The ginger root stopped being green. But now the garlic is again turning green.
    This time I went to different stores to buy and test the garlic. They knew I was doing this test and I had talked about it. Three times I tried and three times there was no green color appearing in even the garlic which had turned green yesterday morning and the day before. (above is a picture of the green garlic.) What does this mean?
   It APPEARS that the green color is not in the garlic when I buy it - that something is happening to it while I cook it. This again happening during a time when they are actively trying to inflict me with parasites leads me to believe that they are trying to prevent the garlic from being effective. (Garlic and ginger are great remedies for may types of infections and parasites.) What are they doing to it?
   I believe that radio waves, at certain frequencies, can have multiple effects on a variety of substances and that this is an area we need to know more about for the safety of all of humanity. I found this information in a book by Jerry E. Smith; "Laboratory experiments have shown that a minute quantity of a substance in a living body (an amount too small to cause effect) can be excited by exposure to EMR, through something called, Cyclotron Resonance, so as to produce effects as though there were up to a thousand times as much of the substance present."
   And even too much of a good thing can be bad and even lethal. If radio waves can effect vegetables and fruits in ways that prevent proper nutrition, or worse, in ways that can harm or kill, we have a serious problem that I hope is investigated and stopped as quickly as possible.


Please help stop criminal use of ground and
space based technologies that emit radio waves.


www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. After I did the garlic test the technological part of the targeting vamped back up. Prior to that it only been mild ringing in my ears and periodic painful laser shots that only lasted a few seconds and then stopped. Most of the time when they torture me it lasts a lot longer. I enjoyed the break, but I don't want the parasites and toxic food in exchange for it. I want it ALL to completely and genuinely stop. I'm hurting today and it has been difficult to focus on this article, but I felt it had to be written.