.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 27, 2016

I am Deeply Sorry

    I have tried, on several occasions, to edit this blog. But ongoing infiltration into the computers I use and alterations to my writings are still preventing this. Interference also happens through the lasering of my brain. I can not fix all of their alterations and my own mistakes while alterations are still being done and I am still being targeted. Those who target me seem to want me to just wipe it all out. But I can not do that either. So, I want to again apologize for the dysfunctional posts. Please read with your Heart and look past them until I have the freedom I need, in order to fix them.
   I am deeply sorry that my writings have been such a target and that I have been shoved into a place where I do not even have an uninfiltrated computer to use. I pray that this changes soon.