.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hilary Clinton Quote for Children - Our Future

“That will be my mission as president; to make sure I do everything I can, every single day, to knock down the barriers, to open up the doors, so that every child has a chance to live up to his or her God given potential” ~ Hilary Clinton

I hope she is able to stop technological and pharmaceutical mind control from continuing to prevent children from being all that they were born to be. Who will REALLY care enough to expose, and start ending, the enslavement of humanity? I hope Hillary does, and if she does. . .I hope she becomes our next president.

Our children TRULY ARE "our future" and they need to be free. Please help them be. Too many have already been too hurt.

www.targetedinamerica.com

4:02 pm today; Painful laser shots to back of neck/spine as I post this.