.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Another Alteration Found in My Writings

    I am deeply concerned about what is being done to my writings. I just realized that the post I wrote about getting an email from President Obama was not only moved to a different date but also altered! :-(   http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/2015/08/an-email-from-obama.html.
  I do not know what else has been changed. But just my having to post the fact that they alter some of my writings discredits all of them to some to some degree! This feels horrible, no matter what their motive is, especially since writing has been a large part of my work. I hope they do not succeed with any more manipulations of my writings, but I have no way of securing them since computers I use tend to be infiltrated. I pray for the freedom to do my work without any sort of interference, invasions and alterations.


     Also, one of the last special editions of my "Heart Bud" paper (printed in 2014) was altered in ways that made it look like I am blaming the government; Part of a quote from 'Veteran's Today' was erased (the part that stated how technological mind control was technologically detected), and then another part of it, which mentioned the government, was plugged in. This has felt like yet another aim to set me up for something that is not true. Its horrible that I am not only continuing to be targeted, but also have to worry about my writings being altered.
      The details of the microwave/radio wave detection, which were in this article, appear to have been changed but the core of it is still there and it proves that the technological targeting can easily be detected; "Thousands of Americans believe they are targeted by mind control technologies. At one time, we thought of all of them as “tin foil hat” conspiracy theorists. This was until we were able to break through the encoding within some mobile communications devices, signals we will refer to as “sub-carriers” for lack of a better term." http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/24/venturas-brain-invaders/