.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, September 16, 2016

Vehicle Disabled and Brain Tortured

   Yesterday, my car suddenly stopped functioning after a puppet told me a story about a tree falling on the car of someone who was not obeying God and needed to learn a lesson...etc. My brain was also painfully tortured through the whole day. My car is my home and this leaves me stranded again, which is horribly distressing and just too much on top of all the other parts of the targeting. They pretend that disabling my car is to help me or "teach me a lesson" but it only hurts me and the only lesson I am learning is how cruel they can be.
   For too long they have held me in a state of destitution...sabotaging my business and other jobs and forcing me to depend on their puppets for financial help that has recently been consistently dropped in order to prevent me from saving or buying things like lead to protect my brain from their laser attacks, herbs to combat the parasites they infect me with...etc. They have been OK with my buying things that are NOT good for me, which they have actually tortured me into. After I noticed the pattern and started talking about the obvious drops in the amount of help at strategic times, their "help" took another severe nose dive.

   I desperately need help from people who are not controlled by those who target me and will not use it as a way to harass me. Please let your Heart send financial help to. . .

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

It will be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I put a sign for help on my car and the spot where it sits, and had been surrounded by puppets, has been mostly vacant since then. Maybe they do not want their puppets to know I am a defenseless homeless person or maybe they don't want them to see the website I put onto the bottom of the sign; www.targetedinamerica.com. I may remove the sign because they could have my car towed/stolen along with what little is left of my belongings, which they had already threatened to do when they landed me here. I pray for protection for myself and my car and what little is left of my belongings.

P.S. The past year's obvious cut backs in financial help seem odd. They were even sometimes announced by puppets in advance. Like when I had tried to save $20 toward a piece of lead to protect my brain they said "your tucking it!" and then I was given $20 less help that week and then they started asking me why I am not able to save money. Another time they said "five dollars" and the helper gave me $5 less...etc. This was all so obvious that they seemed to be setting up the minister who was helping me. I am worried about him, although he proved to be on the side of those who target me, he did not seem to be aware that they were bad, although he must have been aware of saying the same things to me almost every time we met. . .things that tried to push me to go to a mental health professional, to go on disability and get help from the government and he persistantly tried pushing me toward my family, which seemed to be a set up of some sort. Most, if not all, of my family members are long term mind control victims. Some seem to be fully enslaved and controlled. They would need to be set free from, and fully realize, the technological and pharmaceutical targeting, in order for us to reunite in a way that is healing and growthfull. And I pray that this will someday happen for us as well as other targeted families.