.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Bad Uses the Unaware Good

   [Update; I tried pulling together another book of this blog, until I found this post completely erased from it. I also found the 2-13 post about forwarnings of disaster connected to dreams I'd had about "turning up the thermostats" and "with the geese" erased.]  

   This pattern seems to exist in a lot of the targeting - good people or organizations being used by the bad, which secretly remains in the background of their deceitful operations, while utilizing technological and pharmaceutical mind control on unaware people.
   Around the year 2005 I had a dream about a darkness moving in after the geese or "with the geese", which now appears to be about the UN being used for the technological enslavement of humanity, under the guise of  "protection," and/or the taking over of America through things like "Agenda 21." And I hope this is all stopped without the good being blamed.


I pray for the Heart of all, who are aware of the technological and pharmaceutical targeting, to unite in publicly exposing and stopping the technological holocaust. God help us all to be totally set free and have a chance to recover.