.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, August 1, 2016

Vision of Hope

   I beg government and media officials to let your Hearts stand up for your selves, for your loved ones, for us, for America. . .ultimately for all of humanity. Please stand up and publicly expose the technological and pharmaceutical mind control and its enslavement program...etc., so the covert wars can end and enslaved victims can be set free.  Please stand up so that people can understand what is happening and at least have the opportunity to resist the mind control or protect themselves and support each other. Please stand up so that heavily hit victims can be understood and protected from further harm. Please break the silence that too many are suffering in. Please stand up and help set humanity free. Please!

A Fiction Vision of Real Hope;
http://heightsofwisdom.blogspot.com/2016/06/chapter-four-sunrise-for-humanity.html


P.S. I was able to get my car fixed a couple days ago. Have a little bit of freedom back. It appears that I am experiencing another vamp up in set ups to try to frame me as a pedophile in stores that I go into.