.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Independence Day Prayer and Statement

On the fourth my tears cried the following prayer. . .

May the Heart of America stand like the statue of Liberty
For all of its targeted citizens to finally be set free.

   I believe in the Heart of America. I believe in the Hearts that can stand up and restore its freedom. However, many of the past month's posts reflect manipulations by those who target me. The last round included; sleep deprivation, tactics to induce trauma - threats...etc., before literally torturing my brain and surrounding me with puppets, while I was writing on and around the 19th of June. Around this time my writings were being altered as well - double words and sentences were being plugged in...etc. A duplicate post for the 19th was even added in after the 20th! On the 20th my computer was disabled and two other hard drives later crashed. . .preventing me from doing edits. The torture of my brain also continued. I still have not yet been allowed ample time and freedom to do proper edits and explanations.
   Those who target me obviously have wanted these posts to be viewed. It all feels like an aim to make it look like I am part of the infiltration and/or to stop the proper kinds of help. . .irregardless of who is doing it. I pray that they do not succeed with their manipulations. God help the Heart of America to stand up for freedom and help TIs no matter what kinds of manipulations we are surrounded by.


May the Heart of America stand like the statue of Liberty
For all of its targeted citizens to finally be set free.