.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

To Those Who Have an Issue with my "Into the Light" book

   I understand how many people could have had issues with my Into the Light book, especially people whom I had named in it. I can understand that many people would want this book to be erased. It was written at a time when I did not know much about the targeting. . .yet reveals a lot, perhaps even more than some of my current writings. I'd hoped to edit it, but have been being too heavily targeted. I have not been allowed to finish reading or explaining this book I wrote in 2010. During my last effort the book was hacked up, about half of it erased, along with literally every "Unedited" copy I had saved in my computer! But here is an intro to it; http://www.poeticpublications.com/booklight.html