.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, June 6, 2016

The Needle Trail Look

   In the past few days, little bruises are appearing on my inner arm, for no apparent reason. Last night, after a police officer asked me if I was on drugs, I realized that the bruises are probably inflicted with lasers, in order to make me look like a drug addict. My situation is getting more scary. Last night I was expressing concerns from the past and hoping for things to get better, just before things shifted down into another new concern. No. I do not do drugs, except for nicotine and a bit of caffeine and they are bad enough. But they help with my distress and to calm tears that have been tortured for being released. They are my (hopefully only temporarily recurring) comfort things.