.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Brain and Leg Torture Continues

   My brain is being tortured again today, more than the usual. My legs are being painfully lasered lately, especially through last night.  (Update; the next night my right leg was cast in pain just once and then stopped when I said something and moved.)
   "Its OK" or "She's alright" they keep saying to me. This, along with a recent email saying "Fake TI" seems to be them threatening to pretend that I am not really being targeted. And their repeated "You too," appears to be someone lumping me in with perpetration. I also seem to be being surrounded by a vamp up in dark manipulations. Is there any hope for me? I don't know. Time will tell.


P.S. For a period after this my spine was being lasered. Are they trying to remove the microchip that was found in the early 1990s? It appears that they have recently abducted the doctor who had found it.