.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Promise to God

   Long ago, I had made a promise to God (the REAL God ) that I'd use my own experiences as written examples to help us through the difficulties we are facing in our troubled world. But didn't expect it to end up the way it has. I probably wish it were different more than anyone else. But I need to honor my promise to God above other people's misunderstandings and issues. The biggest problem is that my writings have sometimes not even been being allowed to remain as I wrote them. And I have made many changes out of concern about people not understanding and when I am being too heavily targeted to articulate or explain things properly. Hopefully someday I can pull it all together into a more effective and less offensive book.