.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hidden Page and Manipulations

Someone had hidden this "About" page, which contains important information about this blog; http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/p/about-this-blog_2.html

This is the second time this has happened. And there seems to still be rounds of those who target me trying to make it look like I am one of them. I am not sure who they are trying to manipulate or convince, but probably someone whom they know is looking on, because of the way thing shift when they do this.

P.S.  The covert and technological hell continues for me! I do not write most of it. Lately has been horrible and too much. I feel too traumatized. It appeared that ticks were being shot into my car today. I am still stranded in a parking lot. I was surrounded by a group of puppets yesterday. They sarcasically took pictures of me after I took pictures of their cars and plates. I'd hoped to intimidate them away. But it didn't work. I am in desperate need of protection from further harm.