.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, June 3, 2016

From Hacked to Replaced

   Two mornings ago, I cried as I realized that about half of my "Into the Light" book had been hacked up. . .then the usual weapon attacks vamped up on my brain and anger took hold. They backed off after I exposed it in the previous posts. They even replaced the hacked up copies of my Into the Light book. . .as if it had never happened.
   Today I was able to re-post a saved version of this book. But I don't know if it's the same as it was. I don't even know if those 2012 postings were the originals, because I have had ongoing computer infiltrations. And I am not able to access the original 2010 copies of it right now. I am not going to be able to completely comb through it while still being targeted. I have tried a few times since the end of  March, since just before my car was disabled, and it just can not be done under these conditions, because those who target me seem to have an serious issue with this book.

    I am sorry if this book offends anyone. To me, it is just another example of the targeting, like I had stated on it in 2012. Now, after re-reading parts of it, I feel that it just needs a few good honest explanations, aside from keeping it in its original form, until my computer and I are free to fully and peacefully re-read it and do more extensive explaining. Until then here is a short introduction to it;  www.poeticpublications.com/Into%20the%20Light.rtf