.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Forcing Me Onto the Streets?

   I am being hit hard on all levels - with electronics shot into my brain and the puppet crap. Today the puppets were trying to tell me to go on foot somewhere. One angrily repeated, "If you don't leave I'll call the police." It appears that they are threatening to call the police and force me to abandon my car and belongings, which include the little bit that is left of my writings and the evidence they have been destroying. I can not carry most of it with me. This would also put me on foot, on the streets, and completely at their mercy! They also appear to be threatening to steal my car. I had wondered if they had yesterday and a puppet said, "Not yet." 

Please stop hurting me while 
pretending to be "help" for me.
www.targetedinamerica.com