.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, May 23, 2016

I'm Sorry. I'm Scared.

   Sometimes I just do not know how to deal with this situation. I know that I am not doing a very good job with exposing it and surviving it. I am deeply concerned about how infiltrated our country may be. Is it getting better or worse? Is last years hell around me a reflection of things also getting worse in America and the rest of the world? I hope not. But sometimes I feel unsure and scared.

9:21am; An unknown woman just walked up to me and asked, "Are you ___________" - the name of the X friend whom I had referred to in yesterday's statement. I never mentioned her name in the statement. But those who target me have already known who she is and already have her and her family targeted into enslavement. There is no chance of her ever standing up for me. So, I wouldn't think that there would be any danger for her. But is there?

God Help Us All