.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I Wish America Would Stand Back Up

   If the main stream media continues to not expose the mind control and covert enslavement of humanity there are many things that can be done;
   Government officials, common citizens, military...etc., Could step out and peacefully line America's sidewalks while holding signs that say things like, "No More Technological and Pharmaceutical Mind Control" and "No More Human Enslavement" and "No More Covert Programs and Wars" and "America Stands for Freedom" until humanity's Freedom has been restored. (I understand that other things would have to happen too. . .and I hope they do.)
    People who have influential titles and positions could do videos in private and then share them in various ways. People who have enough financial resources could do their own information papers, billboards and ads on TV and in news papers...etc.

IT IS NOT "too late!"


www.targetedinamerica.com
 

No more ugly black sunglasses.
No more measure of the classes.
No more covert wars and ways.
No more darkness in our days.


I was lasered when I wrote this more universal version of this post
Was this a manipulation to make it look like America is torturing me?
Or was it something else? Like all covert stuff it is not clear who is behind it.