.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, May 20, 2016

Did I Write That Right? :-0

   My writings, about the targeting, are not politically correct news reports, although parts of them do report the targeting I experience. Most of these writings are my stumbling attempts to expose and stop the targeting while I am still being heavily targeted. Consequently they are not nearly perfect. There are probably more discrepancies around the year 2012 during the times when I was trying to figure out the targeting, and sometimes misperceived what was happening or believed misinformation that was fed to me. Please listen to the Heart of your instincts, above all else, when you read them.
   Like I have said before, I do not start every sentence with the phrase, "I think" or "I believe" because I assume that my readers are wise enough to realize that if I wrote it it is what I thought, believed or felt at the time when I wrote it.
    None of my writings are perfect. I make some of my own mistakes, especially when my brain is being heavily microwaved. And my writings are sometimes altered by those who target me. These alterations appear to be mostly to make me look bad or crazy.  I will not be able to properly fix or explain them until I have my freedom back and have no more interference of any kind.

    I have been feeling sad that some things which I'd written around 2005, had been sabotaged. Perhaps someday, I will have the freedom to resurrect their better parts. Until then, I hope that those who have read them, will understand, instead of assuming and judging, because some had merely been uncensored releasing of past pains. (This is what my work is about.) And some had been altered by those who target me and infiltrate my computers. But they also contained truths that have been weaving their way into my more recent writings. Those that I do no longer share on the web, like my Into the Light book, can be made available to honest officials who may need them for a good purpose.