.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, May 20, 2016

Cruel Set Ups or Threats?

  I am experiencing another round of covert harassment
 that is filled with threats and/or set ups.
(Updated on May 21, 2016)

   I have been experiencing what appears to be another round of set ups to try to frame me and pretend that I am a pedophile. In the restaurant I frequented, they have had teen boys often walking by or hanging around me, very obviously trying to get me to engage in conversation with them. The last one who did this, and then even stood in my way as I headed out the door, was on the morning of the 21st.
   One of them came and just stood in front of me for so long, while I ignored him, that his manager came out and asked him what he was doing there. A while ago a woman walked in and sent her boy over to my table. I was using my computer and he walked right up to me and asked, "How are you doing?" I completely ignored him and he just stayed there and asked again. I still ignored him and he still stayed standing at the side of my table. Finally I looked up at his mother who was glaring at me, probably for not responding to him. Perhaps she'll not get paid for not succeeding. This was all on a security camera and the fact that I did not say a word and did not even look at him prevented any possible fabrication of my words or actions. This is probably all just to scare me into thinking that they are trying to frame me. Either way, its just horrible - the amount of children who are used as puppets.

  They recently had a car drive by me with a license plate that said, "VIV," and have been sending messages through their puppets - messages like a sarcastic, "She's coming" and "They can do anything they want..." and "I give it two weeks." (Viv is the name of my sister who is the primary family member who is a severe mind control victim and has been used against me, forcing me to remain separate from my family of origin through most of my adult life.) Around this time they also parked a truck next to me with a message that read, "handicap you for 45."  Will they use my sister (and/or possibly other family members) to start another round of a drive against me,  possibly even aiming to have me institutionalized, while they hold me trapped like a sitting duck. . .or are they just trying to terrorize me into thinking they will? Time will tell.