.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, May 27, 2016

A Sad Waste

  Sometimes, when I look back over the years and into the targeting's effect on some of the older parts of my work, I feel like much of it is wasted/ruined. Much of it does not apply to the targeting situation. And targets like me, naturally launch into misplacing blame -  we can easily blame only those who are obviously acting out because we are not aware of the manipulations and technological mind control that is being used on all of us.  My old writings have a lot of this in them. (This theme ran strong in my "Personal Journal" and "Into the Light" publications.) I feel deeply sad about this, although it makes them a good example of what an unaware target goes through.
   I feel indescribably sad about my oldest writings. I had worked so hard and had a grand dream and mission and it now feels destroyed. But this makes me yearn for my freedom even more, because time is still wasting and there's already too much to heal and too much to fix and too much to explain and too much to make up for. . .and I can not effectively do any of it while being targeted.
  When I was not aware of the targeting, and its sabotaging of my life and work I searched for the "Higher Purpose" to what I was experiencing. I didn't accurately find it, because there was none.

 There is no "Higher Purpose"
 to intentional man-made inflictions/crimes

   But good can come from bad things. And a good thing may be that, since I have become aware, I've been able to help expose the types of targeting that I’ve been experiencing.