.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Tell Me Why

[Update; I later found that this page was hidden from public view. ] 

(It also appears that the most heart touching part of one of my videos was cut out.)
    This video below depicts a cruel reality that most people do not realize is also secretly happening in free countries  where people are being covertly targeted - where holocaustal crimes are being committed in our own "safe" communities - where most citizens either do not know or are members of a secret covert program, which harasses and torments technologically tortured victims instead of standing with us - where victims suffer alone and scared. . .our lives being slowly and barbarically destroyed. . .and no safe place to turn to for understanding and protection. Please realize what is happening and care to change it, because IT DOES NOT "have to be like this"!

The words in this song, which really touch my heart, are, "I wake and all I see is a world full of people in need. Tell me why. . .is there something I have missed. Tell me why. . .when so many need somebody we don't give a helping hand. . . Is this what my life is for - to waste in a world full of war? Tell me why. Does it have to be like this? Tell me why. Just tell me why," BECAUSE IT DOES NOT "have to be like this"! Please help set humanity free.

https://youtu.be/9F31ScdYbK8