.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Technological Targeting, Covert Harassment, Law Enforcement and Concerns of a Targeted Individual.

[Update; Though I had tried to be objective with this post, my fear had written it during a time when I was stranded in a parking lot and being painfully tortured for a long periods of time - during one of those times when I was literally fearing for my life. I'm still scared. I have lightly edited this post since then. And I hope it does not offend anyone. ]
  The targeting is so confusing that its hard to be 100% sure of anything while still being targeted and not having clear, peaceful time to figure things out. I do not want to unfairly blame, but I have had some serious concerns.

  In my personal situation there are two points of view
 - the bigger picture and the smaller picture.

   When I look at the bigger picture I feel that the technological and pharmaceutical mind control, and the covert enslavement program, has grown to holocaustal levels and is in desperate need of being exposed and stopped for the safety and Freedom of all of humanity. I feel that many organizations, including all levels of law enforcement, have been being infiltrated and are victims of sly technological mind control and enslavement into the program that is targeting us. I feel for them too. This is all a scary situation that is in desperate need of being exposed and stopped. It appears that “rescues” into the covert program, and certain modes of "protection," are actually enslavement and I am concerned for all whom this may have happened to.
   When I am not stuck in my own pain and fear, I can feel for people who are being used by those who target harmless people like me, especially if they are enslaved or deceived or unaware of being mind control victims. They count too and they need their freedom too. The situation with law enforcement is like the situation within my family. They are not bad - many are enslaved victims of a dark force that has been targeting all of humanity.) I feel for them, but I count too. . .

On a personal level - the smaller picture; I feel trapped, hurt, confused and scared. Since the sabotaging of the homes I'd owned, my business and long term relationships, I have been being held in a homeless prison where I live in a vehicle and the technological targeting and covert harassment continues and gets even worse when I aim to do my work or get back onto my own feet in some other way. There seems no way out of my situation and I am concerned about what will happen to me, especially since there has been no safe place to turn for protection and validation.

   Since there has appeared to be some law enforcement involvement in the targeting, and because there have been attempts to frame me or have me institutionalized, I have a legitimate concern about ending up in the hands of law enforcement that could possibly be influenced by the people who are targeting me. There is a serious danger in those who target me having control over anyone who is in a position of authority over me, especially if they are unaware mind control victims.
   In the past few decades I've had some good experiences with law enforcement officials, but also some questionable ones where some of them appeared to be part of the targeting.  I do not want to place unfair blame. Some of my experiences are too confusing for me to be sure of exactly who is doing it. I know that those who target me actually manipulate things to try to make us blame the government. I know that things are not always the way they appear to be. Some of it is really confusing. I have been being so heavily targeted that I have not had the chance to fully figure it all out. I hope that it can all be honestly made clear to me someday. I hope things are better than they have appeared to be. But, I cannot help how I feel. . .and I feel too trapped and scared and vulnerable and unsafe.
   There is so much happening in the overall targeting that it would be foolish to only point fingers at the small stuff, which cannot be clear or resolved under the constraints of the technological mind control. I feel that if the technological mind control were genuinely exposed and stopped most of the little stuff would automatically stop happening and people from all walks of life would pull together and support each other and help each other to recover from what it has done to us. We are all victims, of various sorts, and we all need our Freedom back so that we can start Loving each other instead of hurting each other. But until that happens, this smaller stuff is what could continue hurting people like me.

 I beg all levels of law enforcement to realize what is happening and let your Hearts make a peaceful, public stand for your own Freedom as well as ours.

 God help us all to be totally set free.