.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, April 4, 2016

Scared for Us All

   I am still stranded and the cold is difficult. But worse is the covert messaging that I am surrounded with when I go into places to use my computer. There still appears to be different groups that are trying to instruct me to do different things, usually opposing things, and I just want them to leave me alone so that I can follow my own heart more effectively. I have been experiencing heavy microwaving of my brain and attempts to abduct me while I am stranded here.
  I am still deeply concerned that the covert “rescues” are actually enslavement and that technological modes of "protection" could be a sly enslavement performed by those who may also be placing filters in detection technologies, in order to prevent detection of the low frequencies that are used for mind control. Help spread the word on this.
   I’m scared for myself and America’s Freedom and the rest of humanity. I pray that the mind control programs are not allowed to remain hidden and continuing to keep people enslaved. I pray that those of us who know do not continue being forced into enslavement or destroyed. I pray that more people realize what is happening and stand up to help end it. God help us all.