.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Threatening Dream in an Insane Game

   Last night I had a dream, which showed that I will be shot in the chest for talking to a man whom I used to know in Goffstown, NH last year. . . and for looking at Tesla stuff. I feel a need to record this in case they follow through. . .and in case it takes my life.
   This man who was shown in the dream is actually an old friend whom I believe has been being targeted and is now completely enslaved. Was it wrong for me to hug him and say hello when I saw him at a garage? Was it wrong for me to tell him that I was being targeted? In this insane, dysfunctional covert game are we not allowed to notice old friends or say anything to anyone? I don't know the game. I do not want to. And I didn't know he was a puppet until after I had approached him and had lunch with him. What do they expect me to do when I see someone I used to know. . .pretend all is well, jump in their car - leap into enslavement? Sorry I can't. And I guess it doesn't matter at this point, because I do not know anyone anymore.

   Too often I have pretended that this hell is not happening. Sometimes I even pretend to myself just to ease up on the stress. Sometimes I feel like I just can not handle any more of this twisted, backwards game that the covert targeting sets up. Its all so crazy that it drives people crazy. And it's full of foolish tests. I guess I keep failing the tests. Sometimes I fail on purpose. I don't want the approval of criminals. I just want them to find their Hearts and stop targeting us. I try to ignore it as much as I can, but its impossible to all the time. I wish it were not happening. I wish I were free. I wish we all were.