.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Threat of a Tidal Wave or Inland Floods

   In the deeper past I had precognitive dreams of a tidal wave being intentionally created on the coast of Maine after I went "up the coast." Last year I was being lured to an island off the coast of Maine and I felt that this was where the tidal wave would have happened. But I want to expose this now just in case they aim to follow through with it any place else, although I seriously doubt they will now that I've exposed it .

   Tidal waves can be caused by laser weapons and perhaps even stopped by laser weapons. Storms can be pushed away instead of stalled with weather modification technologies. These technologies can be used for good, instead of bad.

Please help stop criminal use of weather
 modification technologies and laser weapons.