.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Book Swapped on Amazon?

 I just realized that the interior of the 14th edition of "Ramblings of a Targeted Individual has been swapped with edition 13 on Amazon. Is it a coincidence that this is the same edition which someone seemed to have rushed to purchase before I added in the article on Morgellons, and edited two posts, which I was working on..etc.

P.S. I was forced to publish a new 15th edition of this book. With this edition, the Amazon page function to see a preview of my book is not functioning. Is this being done in my browser or through Amazon? I have no way of knowing.
   Some of my files for past editions of my Technological Holocaust and Ramblings of a Targeted Individual books have been wiped out of my computer and storage device. There have been other perpetration attempts to change or wipe out my older writings and

Sorry. It appears that they erased the rest of this post.