.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Article on Tesla Technologies Interfered With

   I have been hit hard since the end of 2014 each time I've tried to pull my article about Nikola Tesla together. The first full article, that I put on the web, was altered. Now, as I aim to reconstruct it, I am still experiencing interference. For the past three days I have worked on it while being hit with painful laser weapon shots, disruptive radio waves being blasted into my brain and noise campaigns. On two occasions my computer was remotely shut down and parts of my work wiped out. I can not always remember and reconstruct the parts that I had not yet saved before these attacks. Hopefully what is left of my article will help us. I could write a whole book on this subject, but I can not do it while being held captive in this invisible prison that watches me, judges me and technologically attacks me. I wish I could. I wish I were free. I wish we all were. 

 Newly Updated Page on Tesla Technologies http://www.targetedinamerica.com/atesla.htm

Old blog page which I just found blocked from view (now updated)
My earlier post on the Death Ray; Dr. Geobbels's Mystery Weapon