.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, March 4, 2016

A Difficult Time Having my Car Inspected

   I have erased this post, due to unusual manipulations around it, which lead me to believe that I may have mis-perceived this whole situation. Also, after I posted it, I received what appeared to be a threat about my next garage visit, my blog suddenly stopped sending copies of my posts to my email address. And the computer that I do my books on suddenly stopped working. (My publishing program only works on that computer.)

   Lately, I have been surrounded by manipulations that are too confusing and I do not know what to do about it. They seem to be even manipulating things in ways that can be misleading if I write about what is happening to me. And things I write, about my experiences with the puppets, seem to be followed by more threats and vengeance than the rest of it. It may be best for me to publicly share less of the details in that arena, although I've not shared much. I feel scared and unsafe and. . .

Most of the difficulties I go through with the puppets, are actually minor compared to the remote technological mind control, destructive microwaving, torturous lasering, biological warfare and psychological destruction that is being inflicted by their leaders.