.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, February 19, 2016

Wierd code found and possible alterations to my books

   I found these weird codes plugged into my web page! I have no idea what they mean or what they may be doing to my web pages. But I hope it stops.  †, œâ€ and “

   The file for the sixth edition of my Technological Holocaust book was replaced in my computer, and the other old files erased, on the same day that one was purchased from the publishing company that I had just uploaded the newly updated book interior onto. Was it altered? I also found several missing pages in my Ramblings of a Targeted Individual book. Are any of my writings remaining the way I wrote them? The interference with my writings are horrible violations! I do not know what is being done or possibly changed or erased. I beg those who do this to please stop.