.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 11, 2016

VIP Message for Covert Operations

Masses of dark crows
Lurk behind your trees.
They are behind you
More than around me.
That is why I've been
Begging you to please
Stand up in the Light
And set yourselves free.

Its Safer to Stand in the Light!




P.S. I am sorry if this offends anyone. Its really no different than what I’ve been saying all along. I am still deeply concerned about the scope of the technological mind control and the “protection” and/or “rescue” being the enslavement. I feel that masses of people (common citizens as well as government officials) are enslaved and are not aware. I feel scared for all of us. I just don’t know what to do. I pray that exposing it helps to set humanity free.