.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, February 8, 2016

Another Round!

   Today I am experiencing another round of being swarmed with them trying to make me think that I have been framed and should go with them in order to avoid the slander.
  Yesterday I got an email, which covertly bragged about them being able to force a victim to beep their horn...etc., just before a car at a library tried backing into me, forcing me into a frantic beeping of my horn to stop them from hitting my car. I guess they are trying to establish dominance. I hope they find their Hearts.
   I am also experiencing what feels like another round of heavy microwaving of my kidney and left lung and chest area lately. This is aside from the ongoing attacks to my private area and brain. Please read; www.targetedinamerica.com

 P.S. Today is my birthday, but its just another day to me. I used to do something special for my birthday, now I just try to remember how old I am. I'm now 57. And I am worried that the book to my blog is still being altered. I am noticing that little changes I make are being undone, as of the file is being swapped with other versions of it. I had even caught this in the act once. There seems to be a pattern of aiming to wipe out past evidence on the web and in written form so that the targeting can remain hidden and continue.