.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Spilling the Beans

   I do not know if I will survive much longer and one of the things I was instructed to do, in order to get "help," was not mention anything about this. And I had not wanted to say anything publicly. . .ever. But that was if I were to be able to live freely and just do my work. This obviously is not happening. I do not even know how much longer I will be allowed to live and if any of my writings will be allowed to survive or remain the way I wrote them. At this point, there may be more danger in remaining silent than there is in sharing this.
   Why I have been targeted with such extreme efforts has been a mystery to many people, including me. But I have realized that those who target me seem to either think that I was Jesus in a past life, or want me to think that I was. Was I? I honestly don't know for sure. There are a few things in my early childhood, and a few other experiences, that can point in that direction. But it is possible that those who target me with mind control technologies have put some of this into my head, with technological brainwashings, just to make me look crazy. I wish I knew the Truth, but I have been too heavily targeted, since I was around 11 years old, to have even had a fair chance to freely live this life, let alone fully realize a past one. I honestly don't know and I have not been allowed the chance to safely, privately and peacefully figure it out and this does not look possible, at this point.
   I don't feel worthy, but I strongly feel that there are many people who are born with a life purpose that involves helping humanity. Most of us (if not all) are probably being targeted. One thing I do know for sure is that I wish we had the freedom we need and could ALL bring more pure Love/Light into our dark troubled world. And I wish that the covert harassment and criminal use of the mind control technologies and pharmaceuiticals were not preventing this vital process in too many of us.
    Another thing that I feel sure of is that Jesus lived for us and did NOT "die for us." I feel that He died because dark forces wanted Him out of their way and that its time for humanity to stop letting those forces destroy the good in our world. Please stand up for humanity's Freedom from covert, technological and pharmaceutical control.