.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 10, 2016

God help America. I'm afraid that we have completely lost all that she used to stand for.

[ VIP Update September 2016; This post is a revised version of my reaction to those who target me and appeared to have orchestrated a situation to make me believe that I had been hit with lethal chemicals in the lobby of a building where an FBI office is, which was described in the previous post. It appears that this whole situation was to terrorize me. It definitely was effective with terrorizing me.
    In my heart I feel that there is a lot of good in our government, that their struggle with the infiltration must be immense, and that they will be here for us when they can be. But I sometimes lose sight of this, especially when I am being heavily hit with technological attacks to my brain and other body parts as well as covert threats. . .and have no safe place to run to...where there could be acknowledgment of the technological and covert targeting and protection from further harm.
   FYI; I had put the original post into the thirteenth edition of the book of this blog, which then immediately sold a copy, while I was still being too heavily targeted to figure things out and let my heart reassure me. This all seems to have been intentionally orchestrated. Since my only recent hard copy of the book of this blog was stolen from my car in 2016 I am concerned about, not only what manipulations that they have orchestrated through my writing about what they do, but also what they may be doing to alter my writings. And I am still deeply concerned about how infiltrated America may be. I guess time will tell. I hope it tells something good.]

The core of the previous post; Around 12:00pm (noon); I went to the Bedford FBI building, which was empty but open. I left another report outside the door of the FBI offices and noticed a strange chemical odor in the lobby as I left. After this a puppet told me a story about someone who was exposed to chemicals and is now on dialysis. The fact that I had previously had a dream about having to go on dialysis, has me deeply concerned. Then there was another threat to disable my car. . .

I was initially convinced that infiltrated parts of the FBI had done this to terrorize me. But the FBI is not the only business in that building. Obviously those who target me wanted me to believe that the FBI was terrorizing me and probably wanted me to write about it. This fits the pattern of them wanting us to blame our government. After I had posted my experience, and put it into my book, weapon attacks on my brain vamped up, my books were being tampered with and three of them actually sold, before I had a chance to figure it all out and change initial post.

This whole situation is indescribably difficult, because I have sensed that our government agencies, of all levels have been being targeted and infiltrated and it seems worse on local levels. The infiltration creates a grim situation for everyone, especially with no open acknowledgment of the technological crimes that are being committed against us all. It leaves people like me in a situation where it is hard to blame them, because they are victims too. . .yet it is dangerous to trust them. Its scary. The hidden mind control part of the targeting is the key to the infiltration's success and those who are victims of it need to be set free. When there are unaware mind control victims in positions of authority it creates a grim, terrifying situation. But the blame belongs to the infiltration and those who perform technological mind control on and use unsuspecting people in their aim to take over America.

In places where the good and the bad are entwined
The line between standing up for the good
And paving a road for the bad
Can be too fine.

There was initially at least one good FBI agent who had tried to help me in 2012. But it appears that he may have been targeted and/or prevented from helping me and I have been worried about this. I am deeply concerned about this whole situation, because in the past year, as I continue to send reports to FBI officials and other agencies around the globe, there has been an obvious vamp up in aims to destroy evidence, and witnesses, around my situation. Even people who have been used in covert aims to “help” me are suddenly being targeted in the past year (one was either killed or abducted and I was told that another one was in a serious "accident".) I feel scared for all of us.


God help America
And God help humanity to regain its Freedom

P.S. I hope that the good and uncontrolled parts of our government will not judge me by anything I write or say, especially during times when I am being terrorized and heavily targeted. Many of us desperately need their help.
I hope that my statements help to expose and stop the infiltration and its ruthless technological mind control on all of us. I hope that the dark manipulations, tortures and covert wars will soon be replaced by the type of good old fashioned values that help Hearts to stand up for Freedom and what is right - to stand up against the targeting, instead of against us victims. God, help all of us to regain our freedom.

P.S.S. If I do get extremely ill I do NOT want to be put into a hospital. My experiences tell me that there is extreme corruption in the medical field. . .making it unsafe for Targeted Individuals. Hospitals are a place where targeted people get drugged, harmed, killed and abducted. It should not be this way. But it is and I hope it changes soon.