.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, December 28, 2015

Cry for Help

    Since the "death" of Daniel Nadeau, and attempts to erase my post about his store being broken into before he died, I began to realize that things appear to be getting worse instead of better in my situation. Since this last round of death threats, I am worried that things may continue to get worse for other past advertisers of my papers, witnesses to the targeting, and possibly even people whom I had written about in the original posts on this blog, which are now in it's book. . .or should be. There may still be things that have been altered or erased by those who infiltrate my computers and/or sites. (I have been getting what appears to be covert threats against me and others connected to the writings in this book.) I feel bad that I must share it in its raw form. I know that I had written things that may have been my misunderstandings of certain situations and I certainly do not want blame to aim in the wrong directions. But I do not want the crimes to be hidden either. And there is too much that I am not clear about in this confusing mess. Hopefully things will someday be more clear and I can set the records straight. Whoever gets this, please forward it to the proper authorities ASAP. More complete earlier editions can be made available to the proper authorities upon request. www.targetedinamerica.com/areport11.pdf

Ramblings of a Targeted Individual Book


Free Heart Bud Publications
www.heartbud.com


Whoever gets this, please forward it to the proper authorities ASAP. More complete earlier editions can be made available to the proper authorities upon request.



    Recent Alterations to my Writings; My computers are still infiltrated and I even experience interference on library computers. I have recently found three alterations in my writings; The word "not" was erased from this statement in this report, "that they can NOT be viewed as coincidence" in this report; www.targetedinamerica.com/areport11.pdf
    In my plea for government help, in one of my books, I had written, "Please expose the covert program, and its recruiting process, so that enslaved mind control victims can be set free. Please acknowledge what is happening to Targeted Individuals so that victims and their loved ones can understand what is happening to them," and the first line was altered to, "Please expose the covert program so that we can be set free," which suggests that I am in the program. And the date on the year that Daniel Nadeau died had been changed from 2015 to 2014 in my blog post. The www.heartbud.com address had been changed. The first posting of the report above was deleted from www.poeticpublications.com.
    This whole situation is more difficult than words can say, literally. And I do not know what other alterations are made. It is impossible for me to keep combing through my writings and sometimes things can be erased that I do not even pick up on...etc. This all feels just too horrible and wrong. Not only am I being heavily targeted, and prevented from doing good and accurate reports to beg for help, but those who target me also appear to be trying to make it look like I am one of them. I am concerned that these, along with other manipulations, have been preventing help from reaching not only me but also many others who are being targeted in similar ways. I pray for the Truths to break through the manipulations and for this hell to end for all of us.