.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The "home" where we do not belong.

"Time to come home" a puppet says as I am stranded without a vehicle. Are they again leaving me stranded just to try to terrorize/force me into leaping into their hands - into that covert place that they call, "home"? It appears so. I still believe that the "home" people are being forced into is not a genuine "rescue" or "protection" but is enslavement.
   I'm scared and don't know what I'm going to do. Without a vehicle I have no sense of safety from those who are targeting me. Please help pray for me.

www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. I still can not view this blog on my browsers. It appears to be disabled. I hope other people can view it. 

Update: My car was fixed on the 24th. Was stranded for 9 days.