.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, November 20, 2015

Frozen Beneath Concerns

I feel frozen beneath concerns that I am surrounded by manipulations, which seem too huge for me to fully decipher and report at this point in time.

The dangers now seem far too great.
I pray for Light to seal our fate,
While darkness hides in sorted turns
Demanding what I dare not learn.
Schools of dark, cryptic illusions
That merely add to the confusion.
Oh let it all be washed away -
Give the crows nothing to say,
So the sun can shine today.

www.targetedinamerica.com

I am not able to view the home page of this blog. It is blocked on all browsers I check it
on. Yet, the stats make it appear that others are still able to see it. I am concerned, since
I have not been allowed to have backups of my videos on youtube, that my words could
be altered. I am also getting new threats ot disable my car, which I stil live in, due to my
exposing the targeting...etc.