.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Direct Threat of Brain Damage?

[UPDATE: I may have misunderstood the messages - they may have been an ultimatum (about a test that I failed) because I have been blocked from viewing this blog, and  my car has been disabled, after a chain of confusing messages. And I of course am not able to sort it all out because I am now dealing with being stranded and desperate for the miracle that will stop them from making me lose my writings, belongings that in my car...etc.]


1:31pm A white van pulled out next to me with a license plate that abbreviated "Face will ache." This was shortly after covert messages which basically said, "You are going to become one of us..." (Messaging on license plates is VERY common in the covert harassment part of the targeting. A few years ago I caught a puppet with a huge stack of license plates behind the seat of his truck. Apparently he had stopped to swap plates and did not see me walking up behind him.)

1:49pm My facial muscles are tightening in an odd, unnatural way. Heat is building in my head. And I am feeling small sharp pains shooting into the top left part of my head as well as a dull ache in that part of my head. (This is not any worse than the norm, but has me more concerned because of the messages.)

Are they really going to damage my brain or are they just terrorizing me again? And can you imagine what it would feel like to wait and see? I pray that they do not succeed.

UPDATE: I may have misunderstood the messages - they may have been an ultimatum (about a test that I failed) because I have been blocked from viewing this blog, and  my car has been disabled, after a chain of confusing messages. And I of course am not able to sort it all out because I am now dealing with being stranded and desperate for the miracle that will stop them from making me lose my writings, belongings that in my car...etc.


  More is at the bottom of my new statements page;


  Could you please help all of us through passing this
 report to government officials around the world?


  More is at the bottom of my new statements page;


  Could you please help all of us through passing this
 report to government officials around the world?