.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, November 6, 2015

Crop Circles - Microwaves - Mathematical Messages

   Today, while doing my laundry, I watched a documentary on the History channel about crop circles. I was surprised to hear scientists say that they have now found evidence of the authentic ones being created, from the sky, with microwaves - electromagnetic technologies. This was proven through tests on the stalks of the plants and radiation found in the soil...etc. These are the same sorts of weapons that are used to perform the technological part of the targeting of people.
   It has also been reported that mathematicians are now finding binary code messages within the authentic crop cricle designs. One of those messages is reported to say, "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain, but still time. Believe there is good out there. We oppose deception." I believe that this may also be related to the targeting. Is it possible that the "gift," which this message referred to, was some sort of protection from the technological targeting and the "deception" was that it was really an enslavement? I know this is a long shot, but I can't help but wonder, because I feel that this has really happened - that the protection and rescue are the enslavement.
   Like most things connected to the targeting, it can be difficult to find good, solid scientific proof on the web. . .and it often seems to be surrounded by things that can discredit it. . .like making it all look like a "hoax" and surrounding it with things that most people would find unbelievable, like alien and UFO theories. I believe that the electromagnetic/microwave targeting is being done by human beings.

www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. I am experiencing sharp pains in my chest since directly after I posted this. It feels like the usual threatening, lasering that mimics heart attack symptoms. The pains lasted for an hour or more and then stopped. They seemed to be threat to not post this.