.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tortured!

   Things are getting really heated around me! I am deeply concerned about what appears to be continued efforts to frame me...etc.
   Yesterday I purchased a small used camcorder so that I could do some videos. I did one little practice run with it. As I watched my test video I made a comment about the microwave targeting causing dark circles under my eyes. Since last night I have been experiencing torture levels of microwaves being shot into my brain. This is being done in a way that appears to be intentionally causing unusual swelling in my face, especially around my eyes and sinuses. I do not have a cold, allergies or a sinus infection. This just suddenly happened with the microwaving. Here is the unedited video I did today; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ft2EuMC_DQ. And below is this video in with three others.

This Video with three other "Tortured Videos"