.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Request

    It is my request that everyone who chooses to follow the covert program, please either stay out of my life or follow only your own Heart, instead of the covert orders and covert ways, with anything in regards to me. If you can not help me in the ways that are needed (financially and openly and honestly) then please just leave me alone.

 I pray for humanity to soon regain the
courage to openly stand up for Freedom. 


    P.S. I am sorry if this offends anyone. I feel that some of the covert messaging is people trying to help me. But most of it is obvious perpetration, which includes pretenses of covert help, and all of it is just too confusing to me. Please understand that I am at my wits end here. I just need it all to stop.

     I still strongly feel that the only way this Technological Holocaust has a chance of ending - that the only way we have a chance of regaining our Freedom, is in honest public stands that fully expose it, as well as its methods of distractions. . .so they can not do anymore without it being obvious. Again. . .Please let your Heart find the courage to stand up.

   The silence, which supports all types of covert crimes, sometimes hurts more than the crimes do. Please help break the silence.