.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, August 10, 2015

I Agree With JFK

   I whole heartedly agree with JFK when he said, "the very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are, as a people, inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings."

Please watch and share the video on this page
 
   There is something horrible wrong when people can not freely and openly communicate about what is happening. Its shocking how many respected community members have been roped into, and blindly follow, the covert program. And its worse than wrong when those community members are used to covertly harass us or to try to control what we do.

  There also still seems to be a covert war surrounding me. It appears that even people who are in the covert program get targeted. It appears that people whom I talk to and people who help me, are still sometimes being targeted. My recent concern is for another minister who had helped me financially. I hope he remains safe. I wish there were honest, non-covert protection for all who are being targeted. I am still in desperate need of this myself.