.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Independence Day Plea

   I beg government officials, around the globe, to PLEASE stop the covert war; please publicly expose the covert program - stopping its rapid growth and freeing those who are unwittingly enslaved in it. Please take immediate actions to stop all criminal use of microwave weapons, laser weapons and satellite surveillance systems. Please protect from further harm, those of us who are being heavily targeted/tortured.

   Please do not allow the Heart and Soul of humanity to continue being destroyed by
mind control technologies, their aiding pharmaceuticals and false "rescues" into human enslavement. Please also prevent the use of microwave weapons on the Earth and its atmosphere. Please restore Freedom and safety to all of humanity.  Please!





   As people celebrate Freedom, on this 4th of July weekend, my heart aches for our loss of it, and prays for its restoration. I pray for citizens and government officials, around the globe as well as in America, to unite into a peaceful fight against the targeting of humanity - to openly stand up and regain Freedom from technological, pharmaceutical and other forms of covert targeting.
    I believe that the "monolithic conspiracy," which JFK warned of, has set up covert operations that are recruiting and brainwashing people - pitting citizens against governments and governments against citizens as well as family members against each other. I beg you to follow your Heart above all else, and let that Heart lead you into an open, honest, compassionate stand for Freedom.

Give us STRENGTH, God...to find our way
Through bullets hidden in microwaves,
And COURAGE, God...to make a STAND
That saves our lives and FREEs our land.


God Help Humanity
www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. I have been deeply struggling with heavy targeting. I have just bounced back, yet another time, from what felt like an inner death, inflicted by laser weapons aimed at my brain...etc. I don't know how much longer I can hold up. I pray that you realize what is happening and do all that you can to help restore humanity's Freedom. I did a little speech at a church, exposing the covert program and the targeting, but do not know that any good can come of it. It appears that I am too surrounded and monitored. And I may stand alone with my view on the pitting and the vision.