.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 25, 2015

The "Rebirth of the" Reich Happened a Long Time Ago

   I just found an interesting "Death Ray" connection between Nikola Tesla's work and the research of Bernhard Schreiber in "THE MEN BEHIND HITLER - A German warning to the world."

On July 11, 1934 New York Times reported that Tesla invented the "Death Ray" - a particle beam weapon. Tesla had experimented with the effects of shooting radio waves into the body as well as into the atmosphere as he invented technologies, which included particle beam (laser) weapons, radio wave transmissions of sound, X-ray machines and weather modification technologies.


The start of a Technological Holocaust?

   In part of Schreiber's book, which appears to have been erased, he had spoken of Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels bragging, in 1944 - after Hitler's Reich had fallen, about a secret weapon - a "death ray" that would lead to the "rebirth of the Reich." Quote by Schreiber; "The Nazis may have been disbanded, but the psychiatrists still linger on among us. Maybe this is the secret weapon Goebbels boasted about which would lead to the rebirth of the Reich - not a super-bomb and not a death ray, but a blueprint for a psychiatric slave state." Below is my previous post on the "Death Ray," which I was tortured for writing. I was also tortured when I found Dr Thomas Szasz around this same time in December of 2014.

Dr. Geobbels's Mystery Weapon


That "Rebirth of the Reich" happened a long time
ago and is in full swing and people need to know.


   I began being tortured this morning as I started pulling this post together in my mind. And my computer has been freezing up and shutting down as I post this a little bit at a time. It feels clear to me that we are in the middle of the third reich, but it is being performed with a lethal silence, which pits citizens against governments and governments against citizens as well as family members against each. . .as well as using weather modification as a weapon against masses of people...etc. It truly is evil and destructive and deadly and is in desperate need of being exposed so that people can understand and pull together to support each other until it is stopped and freedom is restored to humanity.

   I recently watched this film, where a Syrian woman had stated that the government and citizens were being pitted against each other. Then when I watched it again, to quote that part, it appears to have been clipped out. This is odd. Did I imagine it? I don't think so. But who would want to hide what is happening when the silence supports it and keeps people in a state of fear and anger and fighting each other. . .or in a confused state of feeling that something is horribly wrong, but not understanding what it is.
   Though the statement appears to have been erased from this video, it lingers in my mind as a confirmation for what I've been sensing. I have no doubt that this "pitting" is happening in the USA, and other countries, as well as in Syria with the use of technological mind control and its supporting enslavement process, which people are being convinced is a mode of protection or escape from the targeting. I deeply feel that public and government awareness is the first step toward stopping its lethal aim for complete control, and the destruction of all that is good and free, while inflicting pain, discord and fear. (I  recently sent this information to government officials...etc., but do not know if it even stood a chance to reach anyone. Please help forward it to everyone you know, especially government officials.)

"It Changed Everything" - Drought and Civil War
www.weather.com/news/video/it-changed-everything


Never, in the history of humanity, has
There been a more critical time for the
Heart of citizens and governments to
Pull together in a stand for Freedom.


www.targetedinamerica.com