.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Like Being Imprisoned in a Glass Bottle

   Lately, I am again facing the magnitude of this crisis and it hurts indescribably.  I do not know what the future holds for those of us who have refused to be "rescued" into enslavement and are being heavily targeted/tortured, and those who are already enslaved mind control victims. It doesn't look very good, at this point. I have done all that I could to instigate help for all of us, but feel like I have been beating my head against a wall that merely builds itself taller each time I think I may be getting over it. Meanwhile, our lives, hearts and souls are being destroyed and it hurts like hell.
   I feel like I am imprisoned, and am being tortured, in a glass bottle. . .while watching the Heart and Soul of humanity being destroyed with mind control technologies. . .and its been breaking my heart. At this point there is nothing more I can do, beyond these staggering writings, which I hope are allowed to reach those who can do more. I have repeatedly combed through them, and this blog, in order to make them more objective, less offensive and less confusing and I hope they help, although they are certainly not perfect.

Please read and share these sites