.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 28, 2015

A Resurrection of this Blog

 Ramblings of a Targeted Individual -
The Resurrection
www.poeticpublications.com/bookram10.pdf
  (The files for this book have been erased from my computer and storage devices. Due to this I do not know if what was here and in my publishing company have remained in tact.! )

In order to be truly genuine
we must speak without thinking




   I tried to retrieve my original writings of this blog and am getting interference and a threat of ramifications for doing so. This is not complete and includes perpetration interference and possible alterations, until I can safely and privately edit it. But its the best I can do right now.

My original writings are not perfect, but they are a perfect example of what a Targeted Individual goes through, in a desperate fight to figure out and expose Hitler-style targeting, while still being targeted, threatened, shot with laser weapons and even sometimes brainwashed.

And I have a right to keep and share them.
www.targetedinamerica.com