.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Perfect Example

    The 4th 5th and 6th editions of the "Ramblings of a Targeted Individual" book were wiped off of my websites and from some of my storage devices. As I did my own edits of this blog and it's book, it appears that some of my writings have been being erased or altered by those who target me and infiltrate my computers and blog...etc. Interference with my writings has been happening all along.  And I have recently made a few of my own editing mistakes out of fear and a desperate need for genuine help. (The ninth edition and this blog have been too severely edited.) Judging by what has been being erased, since early 2012, their goal appears to be to hide key articles that expose proof of microwave technologies and how long they have been in use, the primary proof the crimes being committed against us and the fact that it also targets our families to pit them against us and use them to help label us as "mentally ill" or to institutionalize us - the mind control part. (We are all victims.)
   I tried to retrieve my original writings of this blog and am getting interference and a threat of ramifications for doing so. But I was later able to pull this pdf together. Its not complete and includes perpetration interference and possible alterations, until I can safely and privately edit it. But its the best I can do right now.
The most complete version of this blog
www.poeticpublications.com/bookram10.pdf
  (The files for this book have been erased from my computer and storage devices. Due to this I do not know if what was here and in my publishing company have remained in tact.! )
My original writings are not perfect, but they are a perfect example of what a Targeted Individual goes through, in a desperate fight to figure out and expose Hitler-style targeting, while still being targeted, threatened, shot with laser weapons and even sometimes brainwashed.

And I have a right to keep and share them.
www.targetedinamerica.com