.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Most Controversial Part of the Targeting

 [UPDATE; As I realize more of the targeting methods and their sly manipulations this may have all been orchestrated to make me blame the DOT for more than they were responsible for. The criminals who are targeting me were targeting me before ad after a small part of the DOT was used in that process. There was a time when I had blamed the DOT for pulling the rug out from under my feet and for a the hell that I had experienced after that. But the Truth is that they were only used. . .like many others have been used to help target me, including family members and an uncountable number of  businesses. This now isn't about blaming the NH DOT - its about proving the targeting. . .for all our sakes.] More about my experiences with the targeting are in my Targeted in America book; http://www.poeticpublications.com/booktia6.pdf


Read more information on