.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Signs Posted on Vehicle Leads to Vehicle Malfunction?

   The day before yesterday I printed more posters, which I taped to the windows of my vehicle. Their basic messages included my website and, "Please stop the covert war - Please help stop people from being enslaved, harmed or destroyed." and "Please help save humanity from technological and covert targeting."
   Yesterday my vehicle suddenly started malfunctioning. This is extremely distressing, since it is my home and storage for all that I have left of my writings and other personal belongings. I took the signs off, with the hope that I'd be allowed to retain the vehicle, because they won't be seen if it is destroyed anyway. I'm up against a rock hard wall here. I don't know if I will be able to get my car fixed. Its still running but emits periodic loud noises and an unusual, strong burning odor.
   This morning I'm experiencing another painful weapon attack to my brain. My computers are being remotely shut down when those who target me do not approve of what I am doing...etc. I have had to continuously restart my computer as I post this. This happens to BOTH of my computers lately. Since today's invasions of my computer my browser was changed and the button to "reply" to emails is not working.
   Yesterday they had a puppet bark out, "Stop telling on us!" This seems insane to me, because they are the ones who need to stop targeting us. . .yet they seem to see my exposing it as the wrong. I'm so angry today that I am calling them cowardly psychopaths. Though this is obviously true my insulting them surely can't help the situation. I don't know how much longer I can survive this.

   I have updated the page, which describes my primary web site - I added a picture of myself so that people can feel a sense of who I am and that I am real.  http://www.targetedinamerica.com/aabout.html

Please print and share this site;