.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, May 18, 2015

Plea to Humanity

   I wrote this poem a few years ago and had hoped that it would reach the Heart of estranged family members. It rose from the pain in those of us who have been targeted into isolation. And it has remained an unfilled plea for me. My biological family has been targeted for so long that there seems no hope for them to do anything but continue their blind aim to try to have me declared "mentally ill" and/or institutionalized. This is the sad case for most long term Targeted Individuals. And those who target us often zoom in to be the ones to "help" us. . . and this is dangerous when we have no one else to turn to. So, this is a plea for the rest of humanity (those who are not controlled by perpetration) to be our supportive family, for themselves and our estranged family members as much as for us. . .so that the covert targeting and technological brainwashing and deceitful recruiting can someday end and humanity can be safe again.

I don't want to be left to
Evil pretenses of helping hands.
I need to be comforted
By those who can care to understand.
I don't want to be declared insane
For their hateful gain.
I need you to soothe my wounds
Instead of inflicting more pain.
I don't want you to watch
From a silent distance while I die.
I need you here beside me
As I pray to God and cry.